The business to business (B2B) segment in IndonesiaMarch 23, 2017
- Building mobile apps & prototypes.
- Defining and building reusable framework for company apps.
- Breaking down business requirement into functional, technical solution.
- Working with backend engineers to define required API for the mobile apps.
- Improve and optimize existing code to improve performance.
- Debugging and fixing bugs for existing apps.
- Testing for functionality, and robustness and security of the apps.
- A bachelor degree in the field of computer science, information technology or relevant field.
- Solid understanding of frameworks in iOS or Andriod platform.
- At least 2 years of mobile apps experience either in Android or iOS.
- Strong Objective-C (iOS) or Java (Android).
- Portfolio of mobile apps that already in AppStore, Google Play.
- Experience with sourceocde management such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum methodology would be a advantages.
- Experience with 3rd party library examle (facebook, Google Maps, AR, etc).
- Experience with web services integration using JSON or XML.
- Ability to work in a team with collegues from diverse background, having the right attitude and capacity to adjust to the needs of the management, clients and stakeholders.
- Fast learner with can do attitude.
- Willing to work on area of Alam Sutera.