Web ProgrammerMarch 13, 2017
Mobile DeveloperApril 3, 2017
- Conduct business and user requirement analysis.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of business functions.
- Investigate, evaluate, and report alternative solutions to business needs and recommend the preferred solution.
- Creating system database, flowchart, business process, and testing scenario.
- Coordinate with business user and programmer team in software development project.
- Liaise with user departments, explaining the impact of any changes and training them in using the new applications.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00), Major of Information System preferable.
- Having 1 year experience, preferable in retail industry.
- Having knowledge to identify, evaluate, operational process and testing.
- Excellent in creating of system documentation, database, flowchart, business process, application, and testing.
- Good leadership skill, initiative, team work, integrity, and detail-oriented person.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, including to write reports and business correspondence.
- Analytical, good communication and can do attitude is a must.
- Willing to work on Cengkareng, West Jakarta
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org